Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stella McCartney For Baby GAP and GAP Kids

For all of you fashionista moms or those of you who have up-and-coming fashionistas, mark your calendars for November 2nd. That's the day Stella McCartney's children's line for Baby GAP and GAP Kids hits select stores in the US, Canada and online. The line will launch November 3rd in the UK, France, Ireland and Japan. By the looks of the ad campaign, it's sure to be a sell-out!


Collaborations are nothing new for McCartney. She has launched successful lines for H&M and Adidas but this will be her first time venturing into children's wear. There are superhero t-shirts and customizable sneakers for the boys. The girl's collection has a close resemblance to McCartney's 2009 fall/winter ready-to-wear namesake line. You and your little one will be the most stylish ones at Mommy & Me this winter. My personal favorite is the Sgt. Pepper military inspired jacket, it'll be a must have for my budding fashionista!


November is shaping up to be an exciting month of collaborations. First we had the news of Jimmy Choo launching a holiday line with H&M, now McCartney and the Gap? Looks like it's going to be a happy holiday season!

10 comments:

bb Liz said...

OOh great scoop! Thanks for the tip, these clothes are really cute. And thanks for stopping by my site!!

Denisa L said...

aww these are so cute

. said...

awww, cute! I love Stella's stuff.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't wait! I hope they have cool stuff for little dudes! Thank you for your sweet words yesterday. My little man is 15 mos. bursting with energy!

M said...

This is all so cute... lucky little kids who get to be that stylish at such an early age!

Becca. said...

lovely post!
the childrens campaign is adorable!
come and check out my blog sometime
:)
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Mayhem and Moxie said...

All is good and right with the world. Jimmy has found a home with H&M and Stella is shacking up with GAP.

Oh, how I do heart the world of shopping.

:)

Connie said...

I love that jacket too! What a fun line.

Banteringblonde said...

oooh I think I spotted a pink tutu ... not that we'll be heading straight there to buy it or anything ;)

Jennifer said...

I will me very excited to check out this line!

Jen
jenhinton.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails