Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Drool-Worthy Accessories

These are just a few accessories that I've been drooling over lately and hoping they will magically appear in my closet in the near future. They are sure to add just that extra ounce of drama to any outfit.

Getting ready for Turkey Day tomorrow, but will have lots of updates for you lovelies when we get back. Enjoy.


3.1 Philip Lim, Studded Leather Gloves
Charlotte Olympia, Maxine Sandals
Balenciaga, Two-toned Round Sunglasses
Marc Jacobs, Night in Rio Swarovski-studded Clutch


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

So I NEED the sunglasses and the clutch!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the gloves! Reminds me of Gaga :) Happy Holidays!

Bobbi said...

Ooooh, everything is so pretty! I want everything but the gloves. Knowing me I'd poke my eye out.

Lori said...

I've always loved those balenciaga sunglasses

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Boy do I wish Santa would bring me those Balenciaga babies!

Connie K said...

Ok i want everything you just posted !! but if i could only get one i want the gloves !! great post like always thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails