Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fashionable Rainy Day Wear

So we are experiencing our true "winter" here in Southern California. Oh how I miss the sunny, 65 degree days we had over the holidays. The past few days have been chilly and rainy. I thought it was only appropriate to share my rain outerwear that I am sporting this week. My trench coat is the classic Burberry black, but I loved this one I found online. Even though I'm soaked running around doing my errands I'm trying to stay fashionable and of course warm!




10 comments:

Susan said...

oh how I wish for a Burberry trench- however, I would love to have one from the new collection, a soft pink one :)
have a sweet day, xoxo

Jennifer said...

Speaking of water and fashion, have you seen the Titantic Pump by Alexander McQueen so odd...I LOVE THEM!

Jennifer said...

I love the McQueen pumps...you have good taste girly!!

Bobbi said...

That rain trench is gorgeous!

You always find the best stuff! We are totally going shopping together when I finally make my way out there for a visit!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

One of these days...the Burberry trench will be mine!!

Writing Without Periods! said...

Very cold here today. The trench would come in mighty handy. Love all the fashions today.
mary

Treacle said...

I just bought my first trench (not a Burberry, unfortunately) about a month ago to cope with the rainy Seattle winters. Now I'm lost after those leather embossed rainboots! Great finds :-)

Couture Carrie said...

Very chic! Loooove those boots!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Those are the best wellies ever!! Loving the whole pretty ensemble!

xo

audrey marie said...

love your picks!! just discovered your blog and love your style!
audrey marie
alovelyescape.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails