Tuesday, February 9, 2010

{in love with} love and....

{image via flikr}

I'm not normally a big Valentine's Day person, but I'm feeling it this year. Maybe it's all of the amazing love and support I've gotten from all of you lovies this past year. It may have something to do with me figuring out what I want to do when I grow up, finally!!! Of course my yummy hubby and adorably fashionable daughter are a big part for sure.

So it's official, this year I'm in love with love! ...and Red Soles, mint chocolate chip ice cream, Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Balmain, my daughter's kisses, hubby's oversized sweaters (& kisses), amazing family, laughing with my girlfriends, and...........

XOXO

red sole diary

1 comment:

Susan said...

love that photo, that mirror is amazing!
have a fabulous day, xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails