Monday, March 1, 2010

{2010 NY Fashion Week} Backstage

My sassy, fabulous hair stylist, Jen Atkin, is giving us a peek at some of the backstage madness that happened at the Jenni Kayne, Arise, Herve Lerger, Jill Stuart and Marchesa shows durning the Fall 2010 NYFW.

Celebrity hair stylist, Jen Atkin, has the gift of making your hair look absolutely amazing once you leave her chair. She won't talk you into anything you are not up for...and knows exactly what would be perfect for each of her clients. I trust her so much that I give her free reign to do what she thinks is best for my hair. I haven't been disappointed yet! She divides her time between LA, at the Andy Lecompte Salon in West Hollywood, as well as New York and Paris.

We'll hear more from her in the future. Enjoy the photos!



2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Ooooh, you have a celebrity stylist do your hair!
Jealous!!

Those pictures are great!

Jennifer said...

I SO wish I was there to take it all in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails